Saturday, January 17, 2015

Virtual Mentor No. 2: Elon Musk*

I originally intended for this series of posts to emphasize those who achieved some notable feat without a traditional college degree. I've reassessed that rule and it just doesn't work as smoothly with my intended outcomes. I ultimately want to learn interested stories about that the person's life that will inspire me. Often this "interesting story" is unrelated to their educational background but more related to personality factors. So, going forward, this series includes any one at all! I'm also interested in including people that are still alive because a. I theoretically have the ability to meet them and b. I can appreciate their achievements in a culturally-immersive way.

In a compilation video, there were so many great quotes from Elon Musk that I had to feature him. His thought is inspiring in a way that a motivational video is not. The reason is that he offers use advice via explaining a model for us to think with when we go out and try do accomplish something.


No comments:

Post a Comment